What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join its Operations department. In this role, you will be responsible for the very important work of ensuring our printers are pre-configured, deployed, installed and maintained efficiently. The ideal candidate has prior experience either imaging or troubleshooting hardware, and is passionate about technology and precise work.
This role reports to the Director of Operations and is based in our Chicago headquarters.
- Answer incoming customer calls & emails, providing both technical and non-technical support.
- Reach out to our partner locations proactively to resolve potential issues with our kiosks.
- Respond to automated trouble tickets that come in to system.
- Become familiar with our systems and identify ways to increase operational automation.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed.
Who Are You?
Our ideal Customer Service Representative is passionate about helping customers with a high degree of excellence, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in customer service.
- Some technical knowledge involving hardware is preferred.
- A deep sense of customer empathy.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Highest standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Excellent organization skills and has the ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work one or more days over the weekend and to work unconventional shift hours.
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!