What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a summer strategy intern (MBA student) to join the company for 12 weeks this summer to work with the CEO and CRO to evaluate new markets to enter.
A day in the life looks like:
- Researching new markets using publicly available information
- Interviewing stakeholders and buyers in new potential markets
- Conducting competitive analyses and feature comparisons
- Building a product marketing strategy and go-to-market strategy
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A track record of success and taking initiative before and during your MBA program
- Advanced skills in market research, product development, and/or financial analysis
- An enterpreneurial mindset and strong passion for problem-solving
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!