What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a summer strategy intern (undergraduate student) to join the company for 12 weeks this summer to work with company leaders to assist in a variety of projects.
A day in the life looks like:
- Researching sales prospects for our sales team
- Executing campaigns for our marketing team
- Analyzing data for our operations team
- Ad hoc projects involving data, research, and synthesis for our senior leadership
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A track record of success and extracurricular leadership at a leading undergraduate institution
- Relevant coursework in marketing, business, or finance
- A passion for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!