What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you seeking to grow your career with a company that cares about your long-term success? PrintWithMe is seeking an AR/AP Specialist to join its close-knit team. In this role, you will help our company succeed by leading our cash management. We are a mission-driven company, and we take our employee satisfaction seriously.
- Manage all cash related activities including application of cash receipts, corresponding journal entries, cash reconciliations, and detailed cash tracking
- Deposit all paper checks we receive, and monthly auto-pay transactions for clients
- Prepare and send monthly client invoices and account statements including supporting documentation for any unique customer requests
- Lead collection efforts by working with customers and account managers to ensure timely payment of invoices, assist in resolving invoicing questions from customers
- Process local sales tax remittance on a monthly basis
- Process requests for COI's and setups for client billing platforms
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are properly classified and paid accurately
- Support Director of Operations and CEO with ad hoc related financial projects
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 5 years AR/AP processing experience
- A minimum of 2 years full-time experience using Quickbooks Online (QBO)
- A strong attention to detail and internal strive for perfectionism
- Excellent email communication skills to interact with clients regarding invoices and collections
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with internal colleagues to explain billing issues
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!