What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a world-class VP of Operations to lead the operational efforts of scaling the company from 1,200 kiosks to 20,000 kiosks in five years. This role would both develop new scaling plans and oversee their execution. The role will have at least three departments reporting into it: operations, customer service, and account management. The ideal candidate possesses at least some experience in each of these areas. This role reports to the CEO. While the headquarters is in Chicago and the company has a slight preference for a Chicago-based VP, the role may be held remotely.
A day in the life looks like:
- Oversee and help drive improvements among the team that handles the post-sale fulfillment process: client onboarding, device ordering and receiving, device configuration, shipment, and remote installation;
- Oversee and help drive improvements among the team that manages the support and servicing of our live kiosks - a centralized phone-based team and a network of third-party contract technicians;
- Oversee and improve the equipment inventory, deployment, maintenance, refurbishment, and full lifecycle management of our owned equipment;
- Be the force behind the continuous improvement of our internal knowledge-base system, our process and procedure documentation, and our accountabilities check-lists and reporting structures;
- Be the driving force behind the exploration and adoption of new IT/technology systems that streamline our operational processes and help migrate documentation off of disparate spreadsheets;
- Oversee and prioritize the internal software development requests of our Engineering team, serving as the liaison and “business owner” of those requests; and
- Empower your reports (and their reports) to take ownership & succeed in their roles and grow in their careers.
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate has:
- A strategic and proactive mindset;
- An ingrained sense of urgency and a compulsion for excellence;
- Extreme ownership of his/her work, with a “buck stops here” mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A verifiable track-record of developing reports by leading, inspiring, and motivating them to excel in their careers.
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!