What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a world-class Director of Revenue Operations to lead our sales and marketing operations as we scale from 1,250 clients to 12,500+ over the next few years. This role will lead our revenue systems strategy and build upon our current sales and marketing tech stacks. As a small and nimble organization, we would also prefer for this person to help enhance our company-wide business systems, including systems used by our operations and engineering teams.
This role initially reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, and will also have regular communication with our CEO, VP of Sales, and SVP of Operations. This role may be filled remotely.
What your responsibilities look like:
- Define and continuously improve sales processes, infrastructure, and operations to continually increase sales productivity, pipeline build, and revenue growth.
- Manage and build upon our current Sales and Marketing stacks – Salesforce, Groove, Unbounce, and Sendgrid.
- Transition the company to an “Inbound Marketing” strategy through selection and setup of a leading tool - i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Tool and re-tool our sales teams to improve their efficiency and lead/opportunity conversion rates.
- Lead the development of analytical dashboards to measure and report on key prospecting, pipeline, and sales metrics, as well as individual seller metrics
- Support annual and quarterly planning cycles including goal setting, coverage modeling, territory design, and providing pathways to achieving the financial plan
- Lead the efforts to obtain and enhance lead lists for our many verticals.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Technology.
- Take on strategic systems projects for other non-revenue departments and continuously find and implement operational improvements to processes and programs across the company.
Who Are You?
Who are you?
The Director of Revenue Operations will be a strategic thinker who is not only looking 1-2 years ahead to stay ahead of our growth, but is able to zoom in and problem-solve issues at a granular level. As such, the ideal candidate possesses:
- A strategic and proactive mindset;
- An analytical mind and data-driven approach to decision-making;
- An ingrained sense of urgency with an inner drive for precision;
- Extreme ownership of his/her work, with a “buck stops here” mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- An obsession with adopting new and refining technologies to drive more efficiency.
- Your Skills and Experiences:
- You have managed all aspects of sales technology at a growing company
- You possess deep experience with SalesForce
- You have at least some experience with marketing automation platforms
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!