What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a full-time Customer Success Associate to join its Operations department. In this role, you will be responsible for the very important work of onboarding new clients . The ideal candidate has prior experience in a client-facing role, with responsibility for scheduling, client training, and problem solving.
This role reports to the Director of Operations and is based in our Chicago headquarters.
- Lead the effort to on-board brand new partner locations with the PrintWithMe service.
- Creatively find solutions for one-off issues that arise from our partners and clients.
- Manage our relationships with existing locations and drive mutual success.
- Work closely with our operations and sales teams to share knowledge on specific accounts and strategize on tough problems.
- Design and implement staged roll-outs for larger enterprise partners.
Who Are You?
Our ideal Customer Success Associate is an organizer and an executor who is passionate about getting things done on time and with a high degree of excellence, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of client-facing experience, in account management, or another related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems.
- High standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Excellent organization skills and has the ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing and prioritizing multiple projects for themselves and others.
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!