What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you an experienced sales professional in the multifamily industry? Are you looking to help scale a new brilliant service from 250 communities to 25,000? If so, PrintWithMe is seeking a professional like you to help bring its innovative amenity to your market.
PrintWithMe is actively scaling with many of the NMHC Top 50 managers and owners in the country, including Lincoln Property Company, Greystar, Bozzuto, Related, Fairfield, and many others. Why? Because printer amenities are still widely used on-site and PrintWithMe has perfected a solution to help on-site teams meet this popular need.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales, Multifamily and is based remotely.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Mindset of prospecting for new business actively, not relying on a lead list.
- Ability to organize sales activities in a CRM tool (we use Salesforce.com religiously).
- Ability to maintain high-level Prospecting skills:
- Complete market research and monitor client/consumer activity.
- Adjust sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field.
- Respond to company generated leads and work through the SalesForce pipeline.
- Acquire new customers by reaching out to leads through phone, email, social warm/cold calling while leveraging current clients and/or contacts in the industry.
- Ability to maintain high-level Sales related skills:
- Research customer’s individual or business needs through questions and research.
- Evaluate customer needs prior to all meetings and during the sales process.
- Ability to make recommendations for the customer.
- Qualify customer’s need and ability to purchase and place in pipeline appropriately.
- Prepare and present proposals/quotes/contracts following meetings.
- Manage appropriate and timely proposal follow up after initial offering.
- Utilize internal resources wisely to secure business deals.
- Ability to maintain high-level customer service and people skills:
- Return all customer and internal calls within 24-hours.
- Maintain high-level proactive customer service and people skills.
- Follow up on customer requests and coordinate solutions with required departments/supervisors.
Who Are You?
The Regional Sales Director will be a go-getter and independent-thinker who is passionate about driving results, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- 10+ years experience selling in the multifamily industry.
- Experience working for a startup or in startup culture with a high degree of autonomy.
- You demonstrate the utmost of integrity, both with clients and with colleagues.
- You are resilient and goal-oriented, with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- You are passionate about new technologies that help improve the multifamily industry.
- Maintain high-level teamwork skills:
- You are a team player and you support the success of those around you.
- Possess and constantly work with others on persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Exercise complete teamwork mentality with no friction in crossover accounts.
- Always express positivity and the willingness to help the team and any department to make PrintWithMe better every day…and be willing to work to be better every day!
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!