What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a full-time Network Operations Specialist to join its Operations department. In this role, you will be responsible for the very important work of onboarding new clients . The ideal candidate has prior experience in a client-facing role, with responsibility for scheduling, client training, and problem solving.
This role reports to the Director of Operations and is based in our Chicago headquarters.
- You will be the lead person responsible for troubleshooting accounts with issues (technical savviness and urgency-to-resolve is required).
- You will work with field technicians across the country to oversee resolution of field issues in a timely manner.
- You will handle new account installations with clients, walking them through any networking configuration issues, and printer driver issues, they may encounter.
- You will research and handle one-off operations projects as needed.
Who Are You?
Our ideal Network Operations Specialist is a fast-paced problem-solver who is passionate about getting things done quickly and with a high degree of excellence, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years in an IT/Network administration environment, whether help desk, remote services and support, or hardware repair.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems.
- High standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Excellent organization skills and has the ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing and prioritizing multiple projects for themselves and others.
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!