What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a full-time Operations Lead to join its Operations department. In this role, you will be responsible for the very important work of ensuring our printers are pre-configured, deployed, installed and maintained efficiently. The ideal candidate has prior experience either imaging or troubleshooting hardware, and is passionate about technology and precise work.
This role reports to the Director of Operations and is based in our Chicago headquarters.
- Device imaging and QA – You will be a key person in the preparation of devices, whether initially imaging them or helping QA them.
- Go-Live Implementation – You will help facilitate “go live” process with clients when they are setting their printer stations live and connecting them to our system.
- Supply assurance – You may help facilitate ordering of supplies for locations.
- Client support – You will likely interface with our clients when they have technical questions about our solution.
Who Are You?
Our ideal Operations Lead is passionate about getting things done on time and with a high degree of excellence, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT/Hardware imaging, help desk, or break-fix work.
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of networking and print drivers.
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems.
- Highest standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Excellent organization skills and has the ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing and prioritizing multiple projects for themselves and others.
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!