What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you seeking to grow your sales career with a company that actually cares about your long-term success? PrintWithMe is seeking a curious, thoughtful, and coachable sales professional to join its close-knit team in downtown Chicago. In the newly-created role of Inside Sales Executive, you will reach out to mostly warm leads who have a corporate agreement in place to take on our proprietary wireless printer solution. We will provide upfront training, ongoing coaching and career pathing to enable YOU to be the most successful you can be in your career and in life. We are a mission-driven company, and we take our employee satisfaction seriously.
A day in the life looks like:
- Reaching out to warm leads, primarily via email and also via phone
- Conducting web demos of our service to engaged prospects, answering any questions
- Organizing and recording activities (usually automatically in our CRM tool (we use Salesforce.com)
- Preparing and sending out contracts via Salesforce and e-signature software
- Collaborating with your sales teammates for strategic and cross-account tactical involvement (you will have 4+ teammates)
- Collaborating with our customer success and operations teams to ensure smooth installation and support of your accounts.
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 2 years selling experience, with a track record of top performance (top 10% in sales)
- Any experience in the multi-family industry is strongly preferred
- Experience working for a startup or in startup-like culture with discipline
- A competitive mindset, with an intrinsic drive to outperform yourself each month
- You demonstrate the utmost of integrity, both with clients and with colleagues
- A passion for making people's lives better, and genuinely caring about others
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!